The psychosomatic mental state analysis Ido.World, owned by the Swiss communication analyst, Felix Stoffel, is based on the following principles:
Dynamic processes are in permanent action and reaction. These processes can be experienced by living beings especially through different phases. For example, calm & turbulent (weather phenomena), high & low (flow/ebb), bright & dark (daily cycles), cold & warm (seasons) or suction & pressure (such as internal bodily processes of osmosis and diffusion).
The metabolism works in conjunction with the most important endocrine glands centers, which are organized and managed by regions of the brainstem and midbrain. For instance, the entire acid-base balance is regulated by these dynamic and, above all, rhythmic principles.
One particularly interesting aspect of these periodical and unconscious processes is that they are autonomously organized and operated; nonetheless they are connected with the intellectual functions of the cerebrum. Thereby, a productive introspection is possible, but at the same bears the risk of a (too intensive) diffraction of the neutral reference to one’s self.
Cyclically organized information
In connection with the mentioned correlations, people use their natural aptitudes for exchanging information. Felix Stoffel denominates this cycle as EIIO:
External Information flow – Input of Information – Internal Information flow – Output of Information.
Such cycle, which is never dwindled throughout a life-time, begins with the perception trough the susceptible sensory organs and ends with six specific forms of expression:
1. The sense of equilibrium = serves the spatial and temporal orientation. Form of expression: A kinesthetic pattern of the movement.
2. The sense of touch = serves the determination of temperature differences across the skin. Form of expression: A haptic pattern of the touch.
3. The sense of taste = serves the differentiation of substances which are dissolved in fluids. Form of expression: A gustatory pattern of the excretion.
4. The sense of smell = serves the inhalation of gaseous aerosols. Form of expression: An olfactory pattern of evaporation.
5. The sense of sight = serves the recognition of pictorial impressions. Form of expression: A visual pattern of appearance.
6. The sense of hearing = serves the processing of noises. Form of expression: An auditive pattern of sound of modulation.
Between the reception over these six senses and the transmission over the six expression forms, the storage of information takes place. This work consists in the alignment of already existing memories and in the supply in of new memories. In this process two eminent communication systems of the body are involved:
– The (peripheral and central) nervous system, which serves as the fast, but rather unreliable transmission of information.
– The endocrine system, which serves as the slow, but more reliable transmission of information.
Therefore, this existential information-cycle of a human being appears as follows:
- Dynamic actions of the environment (permanently) influence a person.
- His perception occurs through the (six) sense organs.
- In order to perform the sensory perception economically and efficiently, a uniting encoding and forwarding in electromagnetic form via afferent neurons takes place (= nerve conductors leading to the central nervous system CNS).
- Initially, the signals in the cell nuclei are compared (molecularly inscribed information in the genes is the memory of the body. The signal-like input is thereupon verified. What is already molecularly present in a specific double helix is not reintroduced, but instead it is validated in a specific oscillation. The double helix acts here like an antenna, which can receive, collect and send data. Information of the outside world, which has not yet been stored, is genetically recorded in the corresponding points).
- Hereafter follows an indoctrination and coordination of the hormonal balance. The entire chemical radius of action is controlled with the help of hormones via the blood stream.
- This happens at the same time as the activation of the individual pattern of emotional expressions via efferent neurons (nerve conductors leading to the peripheral nervous system PNS).
- Now, possible reactions to the environment also appear, what in turn triggers new perceptual cycles.
Every person has a combined and individually timed oscillation pattern regarding this complex EIIO-procedure. These pulses can be captured and represented as rhythms in the form of waves. If one measures these particular changes, precise statements can be formulated about those areas, which are significant for the human life.
The analytic procedure of Ido.World is based on three special algorithms.
Initially, key stimuli are used in specific cognitive regions of the cerebrum with the help of terms and images specially defined for this purpose.
These stimuli trigger certain reactions in the deeper elemental brain regions, which are necessary for the solely biological survival, while avoiding the conscious control.
These specific reactions are processed through a multifunctional, threefold built algorithm. Initially, the reactions of the clients are translated to numbers, allowing a virtual-dynamic sensor to process these numeric sequences and to forward them to the symmetrical trigonometric functions of a purely orthogonal and thus artificially produced space (within this perfectly closed space, both a protagonist and an antagonist act against each other for as long as all the information that is received, in this case numeric sequences, has been proportioned).
All evident deviations from a given, but always individually relevant mean, can be recorded very precisely and thus provide the navigational basis for the different wave patterns.
This is an eminent difference to the usual procedures. Ido.World always exclusively uses the psychosomatic mean of the respective connected client and does not use statistically recorded standards.
The use of Ido.World lies in a unique, absolutely safe, fully up to date and thus preventively applicable snapshot of one’s own mental and physical state. Whoever is on his own lot, is on the correct, individual life path. If you are raptured or carried away, it is possible for you to navigate back to your own path, either alone or with the help of professionals.
“People in the lot, are not in need”.